Total Home Plus Plan
Pests can be a problem all year long, and the type of pest on your property can change with the season. As it gets cold outside, pests like rodents try to get into your home to get warm and they will chew through doors, wood and other materials to do it. When the nicer weather comes, you might worry about things like bees, wasps, and ants. For these more troublesome pests, we recommend our Total Home Plus Plan.
- Covers all pests from the Total Home Plan including ants, spiders, beetles, crickets, silverfish, earwigs, spiders, centipedes, and millipedes, roaches, boxelder bugs PLUS bees*, wasps*, digger bees*, yellow jackets*, clover mites, fleas, springtails, and mice.
*Includes Removal of their Nests Attached to a Structure
- Excludes termites, carpenter ants and other wood destroying insects
- 4 exterior treatments will be scheduled throughout the year – interior treated upon request
- Includes a thorough inspection of the property by a licensed technician
- Includes cracks and crevice service, including sealing methods to help prevent entry
- Complete pest exclusion options available as a warrantied add-on service (pest exclusion efforts can include a variety of methods to help extend and prevent re-entry while reducing the attractiveness of the structure to pests)
Starting at $49.99 per month