The Total Home Termite Warranty offers the best protection available for your home.
Why do I need a Termite Warranty?
Your home is your safe haven. If you find it is under attack by destructive termites, you want someone you can trust to quickly identify and control the threatening termite colony in your home. If you want to avoid the risk of expensive repair bills for termite damage, then a termite service offered with a warranty is critical.
Total Home Termite Control
Our Termite Warranty is backed by us as a company; not our chemical supplier. That’s important. It means that we stand by the work we do and that we have the tools and skills to defend your home from termite attack.
This warranty gives you peace of mind against potentially expensive termite repair bills. It can also be transferred to future owners of your home.
How to become eligible
The warranty begins after Total Home Pest Control has:
- Completed a baiting program and/or chemical treatments or
- Completed termite inspections (within no more than a 12 month period) and no termite activity has been detected.
- If termite activity is found, you will be provided with recommendations for the most appropriate treatments.
- Depending on geographic location and condition of the property, buildings need to be inspected and assessed individually for optimal protection against termite attack.
- You have signed the Total Home Termite Warranty Agreement.
How to maintain eligibility
Warranties and inspections must be renewed annually with an accompanying inspection for the duration of the warranty.
* Terms & conditions apply, please contact us for more details.