Thanksgiving Mallomar Turkey Treats
New Jersey's #1 Pest Control Company. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
These are Kerri’s Mallomar ‘Turkey’ treats. Believe us they taste as amazing as they look! These chocolate Thanksgiving cookies are going to light up faces around the table. Beyond the holiday they make any fall feast even sweeter!
Chocolate Thanksgiving Cookie Recipe
– 1 box of Nabisco Mallomar cookies
– 1 package of Keebler® Fudge Stripe cookies
– 1 bag of candy corn
– 1 package Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
- Cut fudge stripe cookies in half.
- Melt half of the bar Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate baking bar according to package directions.
- Use melted chocolate to adhere fudge stripe cookie to back of Mallomar cookie. The fudge stripe cookie is used as the turkey “feathers”.
- Use melted chocolate to adhere the candy corn to front of Mallomar cookie. The candy corn is used as the turkey “beak”.
Let set and enjoy – Gobble Gobble!